How do I create something with the information I find?
1. Go to PebbleGo and research bats.
2. Go to ABCYa Storymaker and draw a picture of a bat. Then write at least 1 thing that you learned about bats.
3. When you are finished, raise your hand and Mrs. Altman will help you save and publish your image.
What is Research?
1. Use PebbleGo to learn about rocks.
2. Go to the graphic organizer and type 4 things that you learned about rocks. Spell your words as best as you can.
How can I be a good Digital Citizen?
1. Watch the BrainPop Jr. video about Digital Citizenship.
2. As a class, let's discuss what a good digital citizen looks like.
3. Navigate to our Padlet wall.
4. Add your 'selfie.'
5. With your 'selfie,' type at least one way you can stay safe online.
What is Augmented Reality?
Watch The Dot by Peter Reynolds.
How can I use Google Slides to create a presentation for the end of the year?
How can I use technology to animate my drawings?
Finish researching your animal. Remember to find the answers to your questions and as many WOW facts as you can. When you are finished, use the white paper to draw a picture of your animal. Remember to include a nice background and lots of color on the entire page. Use your information to write at least 5 sentences about you animal. We will use the iFunFace app to make our drawing come to life using the sentences that we write!
In what ways does technology help me assess my learning?
Today we are going to learn about Dr. Seuss! You are going to work independently using Brain Pop to learn about Dr. Seuss and his life. You may do the activities or watch the video over when you are finished. Then we are going to see how much you learned by playing a Kahoot game! Use the links below to start our lesson!
We are going to work on typing while complimenting others today! Navigate to our Today's Meet chat room and choose a classmate from the board. Type a sentence telling that person something positive about them in the chat! If you finish, you may choose another classmate. Make sure you have complete sentences with capital letters and punctuation. Try your best with spelling!
What are the steps in the Super 3 Research Process?